That's correct, Voucher/Gift Cards + Presentation Wallets + Envelopes are purchased from us direct and held at our Fulfilment & Dispatch Centre. See pricing/options in the attached file.
When orders for physical/postal vouchers are placed from your account, these are printed, packed and dispatched by our fulfilment team automatically direct to your customers.
Requirements to start Postal Fulfilment Service
- Place your Postal stationery order (Identify Option and Qty from attached doc.)
- VoucherCart will issue corresponding invoice for payment.
- Set the postal options you wish to offer buyers in your dashboard (1st Class, 2nd Class, Signed-for etc). Our monthly billable fees per order sent are provided in the attached document, so typically you would set your prices for buyers at this price-point or higher)
- You Account Manager will check your settings and approve go-live for Fulfilment Service @ approx. 2-3 weeks from date of postal stationery order payment.
- You will receive an invoice each month in your dashboard for total of all postal costs as identified in the attached document.
Please let me know if you have any further questions. If you'd like to place an order simply specify the Option Number and Quantity and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will issue invoice for payment and our graphics team will then liaise with you on design to get started.