You can create:
- Fixed Price Vouchers: Vouchers which have a fixed price. Either simple monetary vouchers or vouchers which relate to a specific product/service.
- Pre-defined Price Vouchers: Vouchers which have multiple fixed prices you set which the buyer can choose from. (eg. $50, $100, $200)
- Buyer-defined Price Vouchers: Vouchers where the buyer can choose the price in a range you decide. (eg. £50 to £5000)
- Free Vouchers: Vouchers which can be issued to your customers free of charge. (eg. Create 1000 free vouchers offering $10 discount if used before a specific date. Issue these vouchers by email to your customers to incentivise pre-Christmas sales.)
- Tickets: Create tickets for limited places events.